Linda's Dewberry Lotion
With Dewberry Lotion, Get All Of These Benefits And More:
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE, SAFE FOR CELIACS: No gluten ingredients rendering the lotion safe if accidentally ingested (especially important for hypersensitive celiacs).
- ALL-IN-ONE LOTION FOR GREAT VALUE: Use it on your face, hands and body. It's strong enough for moisturizing your entire body and light enough for your face and hands.
- REDUCES DRY SKIN IRRITATION: Plant-based oils, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that instantly hydrate, soothe and nourish even the most chapped skin.
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Non-comedogenic so it won't clog your pores, and non-greasy with no harsh preservatives, parabens and alcohols.
- CRUELTY-FREE: Never tested on animals and vegan.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your complete satisfaction or your money back.*
or Join Linds's Club and save 5%
Content for product shipping tab. Its a page in shopify admin which you can update.
If you have any question not answered here, feel free to Contact Us.
- Because of the different type of oils this skin lotion has, wouldn't it be oily or greasy?
- No. Our product leaves your hands feeling soft and touchable; Not greasy.
- I have read that jojoba oil can't soak in deep enough to moisturize to help the skin. Is this true?
- No. We use Jojoba oil because of it's ability to moisturize the skin.
- Are there any animal products in it?
- No. Our ingredients are natural and are never tested on animals.
- I work in a hospital, so I use alcohol-based sanitizers throughout the day. Will this still be effective?
- Of course results can vary due to circumstances, but Linda's Dewberry Lotion has been formulated to hold in more moisture and skin nutrients after hand washings. Try a bottle, and let us know how well it works for you.
- Is there any mineral oil or petroleum jelly in this lotion?
- No. Mineral oil is a petroleum product that is harmful to the skin.
- Can I use this as an after shave lotion?
- Yes. Dewberry Lotion works great to re-moisturize the entire body.
- Why are parabens bad?
- Parabens mimic bad estrogen and can raise the risk of cancer.
- What is Hydrofuse?
- Hydrofuse is a proprietary blend of safe ingredients that nourish the skin.
- Why is mineral oil in everything?
- Mineral oil is a cheap by-product of petroleum (motor oil). It can clog your pores and prevent skin from detoxing.
- Why would I use this on my legs and face?
- Why would you put anything on your legs that is not gentle enough for your face? Your legs absorb bad ingredients too!
- How is Gluten hidden in Skincare products?
- Anything that says Hydrolyzed, Vitamin E, Oats, Barley, Yeast or Wheat Germ are tell tale signs of Gluten.